Trust Your Beauty Boudoir as Your Mobile Hairdresser in Brisbane
A mobile hairdresser in Brisbane brings all the amenities of a traditional salon right to your door. The Your Beauty Boudoir team comes to you to provide you with an array of hair and skin treatments.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Our Mobile Hair Stylist Service in Brisbane
We do everything in our power to make your experience with our mobile hair stylist a relaxing and enjoyable one. Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind so that you get more out of your appointment:
• Book an appointment around your schedule: We aim to avail ourselves for appointments according to your schedule. If you have a specific day and time that you need one of our beauty services, let us know, and we will do the best we can to accommodate your busy schedule.
• Take advantage of a Pamper Package: Our Pamper Packages are the perfect way to treat yourself to a morning or afternoon of beauty. Our hairdresser will not only style your hair but focus on sculpting your eyebrows as well as providing you with a relaxing scalp massage. Are you planning a get together with your closest friends? Don’t forget to ask about our Pamper Party which offers eight hours of service for a group of any size. Learn more about this option.
• Ask about Afterpay: We understand the incredible feeling associated with a fresh haircut. To avoid feeling as though you need to choose between your beauty and your budget, we offer the option of using Afterpay to pay for your appointment. Utilising this feature allows you to meet with our hair stylist now and pay for the session over the coming weeks at an interest-free rate.
Prepare for Your Visit from Our Mobile Hairdresser in Brisbane South
There are many things that you can do to prepare for your appointment with our hairdresser. Some suggestions include:
- Look at pictures: Browsing through different images and looking at various styles is one of the best ways to narrow down how you would like your hair to look. We always recommend that you take the time to browse online or through different magazines before the appointment.
- Avoid using products the day of your appointment: To ensure that we capture the look you are going for a good suggestion is that you leave your hair down and don’t add any hair spray or gel to it that day.
- Communication is key: We love discussing ways that a new haircut can help to boost your confidence. If you need any insight, a member of our team is happy to speak with you and provide you with suggestions. However, if there is a style that you are dead set against, please let us know.
About Your Beauty Boudoir
At Your Beauty Boudoir, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a great selection of services without the hassle of having to step foot outside your home. Our customer service team is available to answer any of your questions regarding our services.
Send us a message through our contact page to speak to our caring hairdresser in Brisbane.